Cash Flow is King: Creating Cash Flow Projections
Date: December 5, 2017
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
*Light refreshments will be provided*
Location: Salt Lake Small Business Development Center
Salt Lake Community College
Larry H. Miller Campus
9690 South 300 West
Sandy, UT 84070
Building: Miller Corporate Partnership Center (MCPC)
Room: 333 (Third Floor)
Cost: $20.00 ($15.00 if you are and SBDC client)
If you're not an SBDC client, click here to sign up. It’s FREE!
* If you need accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) for a scheduled event, call the SL SBDC at 801-957-5441. We require notification no later than 10 calendar days before the date of the scheduled event.*
For more information please visit:
The Number One reason businesses fail is that they run out of money (even when profitable)!
Come learn what most small business owners do not know to help avoid the ruin of your company.
1. Why you have so little cash when your income statement shows a good profit.
2. Why you can be profitable but still go bankrupt.
3. Why your primary focus needs to be on maximizing cash flow, not on profits.
4. How to use simple tools to maximize your cash flow.
5. Where to find cash in your company.
6. How to use your financial statements to manage cash.
7. How to use debt as a tool and not a crutch.
About the Instructor:
Jim Herrin, Director Salt Lake Region SBDC
Over 20 years of small business finance experience
Adjunct professor of finance at Webster University, Hill AFB
“... one of the earliest lessons I learned in business was that balance sheets and income statements are fiction, cash flow is reality.” - Chris Chocola